A proven pre-engineered buildings manufacturer in India
With a wealth of experience in engineering and manufacturing, Kartikeya Industries Pvt. Limited offers its customers an unmatched array of solutions in Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEBs).
Owing to numerous benefits such as reduced construction time, low maintenance, a worldwide reputation for durability, water and earthquake resistance and more, PEBs have proven to be highly versatile in simplifying business processes and in expanding operations. What’s more, they are in demand in a growing economy like India as PEBs are easy to set-up, expand, modify, and transport to different locations.
Karthikeya Industries offers customized solutions to suit the varying needs of diverse industries. These include manufacturing, automobiles, warehousing, power, railways, commercial buildings and several others. With the primary goal being to serve clientele better, the USP of Karthikeya Industries’ bespoke offerings is a flexible working style and an innate understanding of industry requirements.
The technological advantage that Karthikeya Industries has over the competition is tremendous. The company utilizes cutting-edge technology and state- of- the-art infrastructure, which enables a high deliverability that is both punctual and precise. The conscientious planning that goes into each and every aspect of Karthikeya Industries is enhanced by the sophisticated infrastructure, which allows for greater project control; faster site erection, accurate project pricing and complete structural analysis. In addition, it also enables cost predictability and design simulations, ultimately ensuring complete aesthetic freedom in terms of architecture.
What distinguishes Kartikeya’s approach is the immaculate manner in which its consultants analyse all kinds of PEB Structures ranging from low to high complexities.
A slew of benefits await those who opt for the Karthikeya Advantage:
- Timely Delivery: Thanks to the advanced technology available on-site, project timelines are vastly diminished and work is completed in a fraction of the time it would take to be completed otherwise. In fact, once the drawings are approved, it takes only a few weeks to deliver the buildings. Parallel processing greatly aids punctuality; and on-site preparation, manufacturing, delivery and construction happen simultaneously, substantially reducing total construction time. Needless to say, the less time it takes to construct, the quicker it is to realize both assets and revenue.
- Reduced Costs: Karthikeya Industries adopts the systems approach which ensures zero wastage and reduced costs in terms of design, manufacture and on-site erection. The company’s bespoke solutions ensure that the solutions offered meet the requirements perfectly, without any wastage.
- Ease of Design: Karthikeya offers easily expandable designs, and buildings can be extended by the addition of bays, or by adding extra floors. This flexibility allows design modifications in terms of height and width.
- Immensely Clear Spans: Karthikeya Industries offers clients the advantage of huge buildings, with clear spans of more than 80 meters between two pillars. This allows architects to plan magnificent structures, giving a free rein to their creativity, while also enabling the construction of humongous buildings like malls, hospitals and so on, with complete ease.
- Quality Control: At Karthikeya, the buildings are pre-engineered in controlled factory conditions, and this makes them of a guaranteed quality. During the process, strict quality control measures are undertaken, which helps accuracy in terms of product processes and the timeliness of project delivery. The highly qualified team of experts at Karthikeya is certified in welding, painting and non-destructive testing (NDT). At Karthikeya, both the raw materials and finished products adhere to rigorous rounds of testing at the company’s fully equipped testing facility. The company follows all the required international best practices and regulations for testing when it does so.
- Low upkeep: The buildings are built to require very little maintenance work, and are engineered to ensure durability. High-quality paint systems are utilized in cladding and superior steel that can last through all sorts of weather conditions is utilized as well; these ensure greater durability and fewer long term costs.
- Eco-friendly: Karthikeya engineers eco-friendly buildings on demand, which utilize polyurethane insulated panels that cut energy costs. These insulating panels are energy efficient and ideal for roof and wall systems.
- Architecturally Versatile: The engineering finesse that goes into these pre-fabricated buildings enables immense scope for architectural brilliance. Clients can choose from a variety of pre-engineered options in canopies, curved eaves and so on to add more charm to their already charming pre-engineered building. This is in addition to pre-cast wall panels, curtain walls, block walls and so on, all pre-engineered from concrete.
- Single Source Responsibility: Karthikeya Industries solely shoulders the entire responsibility of engineering a building, and because it is all being managed by a single vendor, there is greater compatibility between all the components and accessories utilized in the engineering process.
- Gas Stations
- Vehicle Parking Sheds
- Aircraft Hangars
- Metro Stations
- Recreational centres
- Indoor Stadium Roofs
- Outdoor Stadium Canopies
- Railway Platform Shelters
VIRTUAL COLOR COMBINATION
Most-modern manufacturing facility spread over 2,00,000 sq. ft.
A rising star among PEB manufacturers in Hyderabad, Kartikeya’s saga of pioneering initiatives for PEBs includes the setting up of most-modern manufacturing facility spread over a sprawling 2,00,000 square feet at Sadashivpet in India’s most youngest state – Telangana.
While setting new benchmarks for operational efficiencies, the plant is also amply equipped with advanced machinery, such as CNC Plasma Profile Cutting Machines, H Beam Lines, SAW Welding Machines, Heavy duty Shearing machines, CNC press brakes,CNC Turret punching & drilling machine, C & Z Purlin, Decking and Roof Sheeting Machines among others.
The Company Promise
Committed to adding value to the customers’ offerings, it has the capacity to deliver around 24,000 MT of steel structures per year in an eco-friendly manner.